Ask Kosher Carnivore
- Springing into April
- When I Think of Passover...
- It's Purim, no WHINING Allowed
- Soup - Comfort in a Bowl
- Let's Talk...But Not About Turkey!
- Holiday Cooking Quiz
- How to Defeather a Chicken
- Burger Badge of Honor
- Chicken: White & Dark Meat Cooked to Perfection
- Cholent Meat Suggestions
- First Cut Brisket - Why is it Dry?
- Kosher Meat on a Budget
- London Broil
|Cholent Meat Suggestions|
Q: What meat (and bones) would you suggest rather than flanken for cholent and meat soups? Helene Wallenstein
A: Thanks for the great question No bones about it, when you want to add flavor to soups and stews, bones and cheap cuts of meat are essential. They are an easy and affordable way to bring bold flavor to a dish. I have to admit, I am not a cholent girl. I didn